Other side

1 kommentarer - Post a comment

Ladies and Gentlmen! Hear me now.

This morning I embarked on a trip to so close but yet so distant Kingdom of Denmark. My plan was to travel into enemy territory to obtain a Danish personal number and a tax card and my closet was full of dark expectations about spending all day wrestling with Danish Bureaucracy.

To be honest with you, most part of bureaucracy happened on this side of the bridge. It took me 40 minutes and two missed trains to explain to the train-station staff that I don’t have the required passport photo for my traveling card and to fight the evil Photo-Matic to obtain one.

On the other side the buildings were higher, the sun hotter and the Danish Tax Office Lady incredibly friendly. She even agreed to register me even though I didn’t bring all the necessary papers from Sweden as long as I faxed them over
from work this week. Peace a cake!








Once again I’m back in Kopenhagen. A creative city. The city that makes me feel creative too and longing to switch my career to become an artist, poet or an architect of some sort. Once again I feel like I stand at a crossroad. Between Spontanity and Ordinary life. Between Scandinavian summer and Mediterranean Spirit. Between sweet nostalgia and new dreams. Wonder where I will end up this time?

Talking about creativity. I registered my own webpage. So far it’s completely empty. The main thought is to have a number of music and art projects running there by the end of summer. That means I have to get down with some computer-geek/web-designer skills. Whenever I’m bored or have some time over, I urge to be creative. Whenever I feel creative I start complaining that there is never enough time and I’m to busy doing other stuff. Quite a paradox, eh?


The over day me and a
friend had a sunset discussion about values in life. His theory is that the most important part is to maintain health of body and mind. All other goals are just secondary.

He might be just right.

 
This Post has 1 Comment Add your own!
dr_Perslov - 23 maj 2007 kl. 02:19

Oroa dig inte, du har inte
glömt min födelsedag. (Ännu!)
:-)
Snygg bloggsida!

Skicka en kommentar