So what's up with the bubblegum?

No Comment - Post a comment

Last night I decided to “make a big party” as they call it in Marseille and after finishing my work at 11.30 p.m without changing clothes went straight to Jericho, only equipped with my dance floor shoes.

And according to the magic rule of left thumb, stating that whenever you go out with least possible expectation is exactly when you will have the best time of your life. My life. (Creds to my man Hassan E.S. for putting me up on a list)

The Djs where playing some massive funky techno with a 130bpm-twist and nobody, virtually nobody could keep their feet still. Not even the middle-aged Persian guy with an afro and a walking stick. I got completely stuck to the middle of the dance floor for 3 hours non-stop surrounded by the coolest people in the world with their hands in the air not giving a damn about tomorrow. Sweat on the walls. Sweat dripping down from the walls.

I like this town. It has a good taste for housemusic and a Mediterranean touch to it. I might hang around here a bit longer. ‘Cause baby, I like It Raw.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Skicka en kommentar