Easy living

No Comment - Post a comment

Life passes me by at a autobahn velocity once again. Usually a good sign for having good times. Yesterday I bought my first inline skates Ever! Fell six and a half times. Lots of fun. By midnight I found myself chilling out at the summer premier for Torsdagsklubben with the Dj Mafia. Hard to stay sober when the drinks are for free, the tunes are fresh and the weather is f***ing fantastic even though I had to work this morning.

Afterwork choosing scarfs at a fair trade clothes store at Värnhem and droping a few beers with my old friend Mr Forest. This funky technician, despite his naughty dreadlocks scored a proper job at a Swedish cellphone company and still finds enough spare time to play guitar, to read a lot of new age books and to wear only handmade shoes.
Respect. We had a huge discussion about what John Frusciante, Timothy Leary, Johnny Depp and Roger Waters have in common.

Tonight I'm off to a completely random and spontaneous party with miss A.C. and tomorrow it's time to hit
Detroit Calling at Retro. Jimi Disko and Mr Bacid are up for creating an upbeat synergy between Detroit Techno and Chicago house... And, of course, making people sweat like hell. The expectations on the streets are high. Can they live up to them? Of course they can.

Back to thoughts and insigts. At yesterdays party, I once again realized how important it is to surround yourself with positive and ambitious people. For pure inspiration. In my times I met a lot of slackers, smokers, depressed, semi-depressed, confused, permanently sad and just plain boring folks. Some of them were "pullable", some were not. But this summer I change my mind: I have nor time nor energy to give away to people that are uninteresting, overstressed or just plain introvert. They'll just have to find someone else to chill out with.

Every human have some obligations on this planet. It's time to fulfill mine by living here and now, and not anywhere else. Bom Bolenat!


 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Skicka en kommentar