Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan, soy capitan…

No Comment - Post a comment

The magic rule of left thumb works. A couple of hours ago while fighting against a huge pile of dishes in my kitchen and wondering why all my friends are so off the hook tonight, I got completely scared by a black head with golden teeth popping up in my kitchen window. After bouncing against the ceiling and landing back on the floor I realized it was my Cuban neighbor inviting me for a “Barbequoa”. Summer is definitely here, I can feel it on my skin, on my lips and in my hair. Even if it’s a bit windy today. Lots of cool people in my yard making a huge barbeque, a mix of Russian, Spanish, Swedish, English and Croatian just to make some kind of communication. After a few beers and lots of Slivovich it all becomes much easier.

I wish Scandinavians were a bit less judgmental and more open. Love your neighbors and respect your elders!

Time to hit the shower and then, another spontaneous party.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Skicka en kommentar