Evil dreams

No Comment - Post a comment

Yesterday morning I woke up from a unbelievably strange yet frightenly realistic dream. It was like a 21st century slaughter-movie, Kill Bill – style, with guns, knives, katanas and lot’s of blood, starring me as villain Nr.1. Like a proper Hong-Kong flick it involved, apart from non-stop action, a whole lot of deep, philosophical, mumbo-jumbo talking. I can’t give you all the details, since most of them are starting to dissolve somewhere in the sands of time in the back of my head, but the last 5-minutes contained a very detailed scene with me having a huge sword-(and gun-)(and grenade-) fight against the two remaining and most powerful “good guys” trying to stop med. Except for acting like a bad ass killing machine I managed to hold an incredibly long and well-told monolog concerning my innocence and the advantages of the Dark side, trying to persuade one of the good guys to join my cause, all that while dodging sword blows with the speed of light and firing my uzi with unlimited amount of bullets at the same time.

I finished it all (including the dream) by tripping on first of the heroes and dropping a 300kg oak wardrobe smashing his head and finally persuading the other to join me on my dark cause to take over the world. We lowered our swords and went to an espresso bar around the corner to discuss our new strategy at the precise moment when I woke up because of the sun rays reaching through my window.

I wonder what caused this heat of non-stop aggression and violence during my last night’s presence in the dreamworld. I guess all of us have some dark feeling that need to come out in order to maintain balance once in a while…Or was it because I fell asleep listening to Shpongle yesterday?

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Skicka en kommentar