Rainy days

No Comment - Post a comment

Another rainy weekend on the Midsummer Eve. Too many plans for the night and at the same time no plans at all. I seem to be making the same mistake as last year by staying in Sweden on the 22nd of June instead of being much closer to the Equator. Everybody seem to leave town, and I’m stuck here. In the rain.

Well if it stops raining, I’m already looking forward to the barbecue. If not, and the winds are right, I might just skip the party and hit the east coast for some perfect waves.

My wallet is quite empty again and that doesn’t not make me much happier.

I’m invited to Prague, Gothenburg, East Cost, Barcelona, Madrid, , London and Marseille. At the same time I find myself working 4-5 days a week for the rest of the summer. The question is once again to either work my ass off this summer or to try to get as many free days as possible and go vagabond all over Europe. Or to find the thin red line in between.

Fortunately a good friend is on his way back to Sweden. He possesses a superhuman possibility to set things straight whenever I feel confused about something.




 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Skicka en kommentar